Monthly Archives: March 2011

Anarchists On The Rampage? Another Telegraph Lie

  On March 26, 2011, The Telegraph wrote, “TUC protest march: anarchists on the rampage in London. Anarchists went on the rampage in central London as hundreds of thousands of people marched in protest at government cuts.” Anarchists? Anarchism is … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Boris On Devil’s Dyke

Yesterday we took Boris to Devil’s Dyke. It’s an amazing place and Boris loves it. Dogs are allowed to walk free, and many people visit the Dyke for a stroll with their dogs, or just for the magnificent view… Click … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Dutch PM Mark Rutte and Colonel Gaddafi — Two Of A Kind

Mark Rutte (1967) is a Dutch politician of the People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD). He has been the Prime Minister of the Netherlands since 14 October 2010. When Mark Rutte was running for the leadership of his party, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

U.K.’s Alcohol Policy Really Works!

The government’s “responsibility” deal on alcohol really works! 95% of all British alcoholics and binge drinkers have stopped drinking alcoholic beverages altogether, and the remaining 5% have announced to do so within the next month. Moderate drinkers also have announced … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Gaddafi’s Followers

Gaddafi will soon be gone, yet it will take at least one generation before the Libyan people who adored and worshipped him will be able to get rid of the shame and embarrasment that occurred after they start to realise … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Old Photos of St. Leonards-on-Sea

Click here to read the full article

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

No Nukes

Yes, it was us, your silly parents, who told you that nuclear arms and nuclear energy are bad, dangerous things. We said it then and we say it now. I’m so sorry, my son, that you had to find that … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment